Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Squirrel


Squirrel is probably the cutest animal frequently seen in our neighborhood! It is quite difficult to photograph this guy because it is extremely timid and awesomely swift! If you want to get some quality picture you definitely need a good camera with a descent zoom lens. Above all you need ‘something’ to pin it down to a place for a reasonable time so that you can shoot him nicely.

That something is – Sun flower seeds! Yes, squirrels are madly in love with sunflower seeds! When they see a sunflower seed they are attracted to it like a magnet! While they are eating a sunflower seed they are almost oblivious to the environment! So you can go very close to it and take the picture!

Recently my daughter gave me this information and also a packet of sun flower seeds. Armed with this and my Nikon I started shooting the squirrels which frequently visit our balcony. I have posted some of the shots of more than 500 pictures that I shot!

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 
 


 









No comments: